You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The real health emergency

On Tuesday of this last week, T-Mobile cut my cell phone service. I went by their office on Date street and was told that they were down so that 5G could be installed. I had thought we would have more time to resolve the 'Smart meter' issue with the City, educating the community in the process. We had presented a legal petition, signed by sufficient voters to force a vote on a moratorium to restrict them from our city . . . but were ignored.

Now we are looking at 5G which is much worse in terms of human health and privacy. If you look up at the painted water tank above downtown, you can see the rectangular devices attached to the sides of the tank. These are the phased array antenna that transmit the higher microwave signals – 60Ghz the most common for 5G systems. That particular frequency has it's own human health issues. (look it up) These are just the main backbone connections and many more smaller units will follow, flooding our entire community with high levels of UNTESTED electromagnetic smog.

There are many who believe the industry misinformation and consider all forms of of non ionizing radiation as safe even with the huge amounts of emerging information to the contrary. Our esteemed city manager quoted the FCC as having no health concerns, after the Covid-19 fiasco, do you really trust an agency totally controlled by the industry it is mandated to regulate?

Over 180 scientists and doctors in almost 40 countries are warning the world about 5G health risks. These scientists’ response to “Resolution 1815 of the Council of Europe” spells it out quite succinctly:

We, the undersigned scientists, recommend a moratorium on the roll-out of the fifth generation, 5G, until potential hazards for human health and the environment have been fully investigated by scientists independent from industry. 5G will substantially increase exposure to radio frequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF)… and has been proven to be harmful for humans and the environment.”

If you’re not alarmed about 5G radiation dangers, you should be…

With download speeds up to 20 to 30X faster than 4G, 5G promises a new world, including becoming the foundation for self-driving cars, personal data collection, a control system while also causing a long list of potential health risks. “5G Cancer” may actually be a thing. The cities of Brussels and Geneva, as well as hundreds of other communities have even blocked trials and banned upgrades to 5G out of this concern.

Humans, animals and the environment have all been at risk for years. While 4G was bad enough, 5G takes the game to a whole new level of insanity. Most life forms communicate internally with electromagnetic pulses. These are disrupted by external pulses such as cell phones and WiFi, resulting in disease. Children are the most susceptible as well as the elderly.

It is insanity NOT to have a community discussion about 5G being brought in by AT&T and Verizon, as well as 'smart meters' and eventually 'smart' water meters. Even if I were 90% 'wrong', and I am willing to discuss this issue with anyone any time, would not that 10% chance of being 'right' warrant a discussion for the sake of the children and the health of the rest of us?

Go to duckduckgo.com and type in “dangers of 5G technology” or go to

https://forum.naturalhealthscene.com/?page_id=12&view=topic&id=48 and read the articles.

If you are concerned about this issue, contact me @ lastnoel@hotmail.com and learn what we can do to address this serious health threat to our community.

This is a document from the FCC openly admitting that wireless radiation and exposure to cell towers and wifi are linked to serious health issues including cancer

https://ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/1060927842647/irradiated.pdf

5G Radiation Linked To Coronavirus Infection, New Study Suggests

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/5g-radiation-linked-coronavirus-infection-new-study-suggests

$25 Million NIH Study Proves Wireless Technology Causes Cancer and DNA Damage - US Brain Tumor Association.com

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/25-million-nih-study-proves-wireless-technology-causes-cancer-and-dna-damage-us-brain-tumor-association-com-1027680507#

Thousands Demand Reclassification of Wireless Radiation at Int’l Agency for Research on Cancer Headquarters

Research: Smartphone Blue Light Linked to Colon Cancer and Depression. Ditto with Smartphone RF Radiation