You need to log in to create posts and topics.

A better 'New Normal'

As the dust from this round settles, the bodies are counted, the fearful reemerge from their safe spaces, it is time to look at what we know and do not know, find the gifts that were given and learn the lessons given us.

“We have been awakened to the toxicity of the planet” Dr. Zack Bush. It was a warning to humankind that we have reached the limits of what we are able to do to our bodies and the global system that supports that life. We have learned that this 'disease' has manifested itself in many different ways depending on what pollutants were in the environment and the health level of the people affected. We saw the value of good nutrition, healthy immune systems and a relatively non-toxic environment. I am grateful for where I live (Sierra County) and for my immune system which I am able to support with a little knowledge and focus on healthy food which, I believe, attributed to our very low infection rate. I also believe it came through here in November/December time frame after it passed through California in the same time period. To those infected . . . it was a bad case of the flu.

We learned that if you ate healthy food, took vitamin D and C, Selenium, B1 and 6, got enough exercise and fresh air and disallowed yourself to fall into the FEAR syndrome being pushed . . . you were OK. We saw how FEAR shut down the immune system (fight/flight)which was dealing with inflammation and chronic conditions, allowing them to deteriorate further. Most died from these 'other' conditions. We are seeing the aftermath of this 'exercise' kill many more than the original 'threat' through suicide, depression and drug abuse. Many more will die from the 'cure' than were threatened by the 'disease'.

We are being given the opportunity to put the pieces together and recognize that the 'New World Order', the Globalists (the Billionaire preditor class) have shown their hand - attempting to seize control. We are able to see very clearly the difference between Democratic and Republican States responding politically to a public health issue. We were given the opportunity to see the corruption of the World Health Organization (WHO), the failure of Rockefeller medicine and the danger to humanity that 'Big Pharma' has become.

We have an opportunity to recognize what is happening and create our own 'new normal'. One that is based on cooperation and not separation, people not profit. In the words of the Hopi Elders spoken a couple decades ago:

“. . . It is time to speak your truth. Create your community. Be good to yourself. And not look outside of yourself for a leader.

This could be a good time!

There is a river flowing very fast. It is so great and fast that there are those who will be afraid.They will hold on to the shore.They will feel that they are being torn apart, and they will suffer greatly.

Know that the river has its destination.

The elders say that we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water. See who is in there with you and celebrate.

At this time we are to take nothing personally,

least of all, ourselves. . . “

We must return to the 'Rule of Law' and the 'Golden Rule' – not to 'those who have the gold – Rule'.