You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Essential Medical services

A fever is our bodies natural way of healing itself from infections and should be allowed to do its job. Heat and humidity kills viruses - why fevers 'break'. By taking a hot mineral bath, you are doing so much more than relaxing. It reduces stress (see last weeks article), strengthening the immune system. The body absorbs the minerals, lots of magnesium (Epsom salts) and other trace minerals (our skin is the biggest organ). The raise in body temperature will cleanse the body of detrimental microbes and viruses. The sweat glands open and purge many toxins. The hot water immediately eases the pain and stiffness of my arthritis. I will not even go into the Spiritual benefits from this reconnection to source.

Hot mineral baths have been used for thousands of years to heal and keep us healthy. During the days before Rockefeller medicine took over our bodies and health, when the 'City of Health' billboards told motorists about them, this was a place of healing,

I moved here and bought a hot springs in order to maintain my health (lots of baths) and contribute to putting Truth or Consequences back on the map as a center for alternative medicine (remember Magnolia Ellis and the TB patients?) The State, in its perpetual ignorance, passes us off as a tourist location (main street money) and fails to recognize its historic and present value as a health giving sanctuary. To me, the hot mineral baths are one of the most 'essential' businesses I visit (second only to Bullocks) . . . and they have all been shut down . . . for our safety? The flu numbers make no sense, produced by people who are clueless OR are pushing fear to support a different agenda.

Now that we have all been terrorized by a virus, (not much different than the flu that goes around each year), that most have already had . . . to see how gullible and trusting of MSM and the government we have become. What I realized was how few people understand and cherish this gift that is under our feet. How few stewards (service to others) there are versus those who exploit it (service to self). We see law suits (your tax money) not discussions/mediation. Competition versus cooperation – and we wonder why we get no traction?

An Apache story says that these Springs will become a sanctuary of Health for the people in the future when times begin to get hard. I believe that when the smoke from this last round of FEAR and PANIC clears, we will see it as a wake up call and begin REAL discussions about priorities in these uncertain times.

We as a community need to make sure that we have food, water, electricity and shelter for our citizens, no matter what is thrown at us. We still have all the pieces needed to make this a reality and we do not need permission to do so.

Green houses built over hot water on vacant city land. A community garden program using out of work school kids for the heavy work. Good wells and pipes that do not leak. Continuation of electrify if the grid goes down. Local apprentice programs to teach basic skills to the next generation.

An old Spanish proverb states that the difference between civilization and anarchy is . . . 7 meals.

FOOD Distribution Systems are BREAKING DOWN! (Worldwide)

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/food-distribution-systems-are-breaking-down-worldwide/

or why all your doctors are drinking the same cool-aid

As Americans fret about the Corona Scare we turn back the pages to look at how the modern medical paradigm came together in the early 20th century, courtesy of the Rockefeller Foundation and their cronies. Join us this week as we explore the real history of modern healthcare and the real motivations behind the family that brought it to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6J_7PvWoMw&t=6s