You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Niacin – Vitamin B3 Flouride Sunscreen

Niacin – Vitamin B3

Following up from last week's article I wanted to give some additional information on niacin. People have reminded me that flushing can occur and it can be uncomfortable for a short period of time. Recently, I have found a version labeled 'flush free' at Walmart's. It is labeled 'Inositol Hexanicotinate'.

Vitamin B3, Niacin is also good for addressing hypothermia as it opens the blood vessels and warm the body. Always good to have some when you backpack or swim in cooler weather.

Fluoride

It seems like my next-door neighbor, a crazy old conspiracy nut, was right again. A recent extensive study of fluoride ingestion has shown that this chemical, an industrial waste product, does indeed lower human IQ.

The study, published in the journal JAMA Pediatrics, found that increased levels of fluoride exposure during pregnancy were associated with declines in IQ in children. Previous research has made similar findings, but this is the first such study to evaluate the effect of fluoride on populations receiving what the US Public Health Service considers optimal levels of 0.7 milligrams of fluoride per liter of drinking water, such as in the United States and Canada. It was shown the strongest negative effects were with the youngest children.

For years, some experts have questioned the value of its use in preventing dental cavities and suspected these negative effects. It has also become clear that fluoride concentrates itself around the pineal gland, thought to be the third eye and our connection to our higher selves. Time to find a new toothpaste for the family.

Sunscreen

Recent studies have also shown that commercial sunscreens immediately began to pass the chemicals through the skin and these chemicals are found throughout the body. Links to serious diseases including cancers have been found with across the counter products.

Sunscreens commonly include ingredients that act as “penetration enhancers” to help the product adhere to skin. As a result, many sunscreen chemicals are absorbed into the body and can be measured in blood, breast milk and urine samples.

For these reasons, the FDA is now proposing significant changes in how sunscreen ingredients are evaluated for safety. The FDA is proposing that all ingredients and any new ingredients be evaluated for safety, including studies to determine if the ingredients penetrate the skin and can cause endocrine disruption, cancer or other serious health issues. It has been shown that pure coconut oil works just as well and is healthy for the skin and body.

These weekly “City of Health” articles can be found on our Forum on the Internet at http://forum.naturalhealthscene.com Along with the articles, additional information about the topic is added as viewers read and make comments.

Short video on Floride

The Dangers of Chemical Sunscreen (+ What to Use Instead)

9 Science-Based Benefits of Niacin (Vitamin B3)

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/niacin-benefits

Fluoride deposition in the aged human pineal gland.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11275672